Project 1: Holding, and Exercise

 Introduction: 

In this blog post, I will be sharing my learning experience from completing the tracing exercise, along with the challenges I encountered and how I problem-solved. Additionally, I have also provided a link to my presentation, and introduction for my initial concepts and precedent studies for Project 1, which involves creating a stand or object to be held. 


Link to Presentation: Project 1: Holding


Assignment 1 Learning: 




2nd tracing exercise
In the second exercise, I encountered some challenges as I did not know how to curve the edges on the last object, I problem solved by using the fillet tool



                                                                            Here I learned to use the trim tool.

In the next tracing exercise, I learned to split objects and use the offset function, I learned that you can alter the distance of the offset that you want.

For example, here I am changing the distance of the offset to get my desired shape.
Here I learned to center another circle in between these two circles to help me create the arcs in between them.



In these exercises I learned the offset tool, rotating the object and copying it at the same time, as well as how to use the array tool. I had some issues trimming the last exercise, but I solved that by holding the shift on both lines in between the circles and deleting unwanted lines. 






Here I have the final completed Exercise

 Overall I learned to use the arc tool and center my arcs by creating another circle in between the two circles, and I learned to rotate and copy objects, as well as join them together by snapping them to points. 







Comments

Popular Posts