Project 1: Holding May 21st

  Introduction: 

In this blogpost, I will be sharing my final revisions and prototypes for the holding project. I created a test/ prototype version of the shelf, to test for both dimensions and test the bend of the slit joints I have chosen. I also redesigned my wall attachment and experimented with wall mounting.


 Slide Presentation:

 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15wPnhR24eLNY03qkRJhA8RQ2-1emZMALXIXyd5hl9hg/edit?usp=sharing 


Redirection Inspiration:



Sketches:



Rhino Model:








Prototype:






 Final
Rhino Model
:




In the bottom half I am lengthening my design to get more of that s curve shape, the top part I have imitated the bottom part of the lamp at the beginning. Essentially it mimics the s shape I intended the shelf to be, and put into a slot.









Comments

Popular Posts