Project 2: Held June 4th


 Introduction: 

In this blog post, I will share my planter pot progress, which is very close to completion
. Joinery, and texturing I have been working on.


 Slide Presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19waPvG2pmfZiErQ-Pii5AAS2pxp9xvKUY02KjyizSAE/edit?usp=sharing


 Sliding Joinery:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C36VVdTr1WA/

This is the tutorial I am attempting to follow (it gives a better explanation as to what I'm trying to achieve)



Here I am creating the bottom part of the planter pot, which allows for water drainage


The angle that allows the slide




Two parts click and slide into place when attached.




 Hanging Attachment:



I designed This hanging attachment for the first planter pot for air plants and hanging succulents.


 Surface Texture Process:







These are the textures I am experimenting with at the moment, however the helix, and spiral tools are difficult to use on my curved surface, so I still need to figure out how to get the boolean difference to work with it on the object.

 Renders In Progress:












Comments

Popular Posts